Designed by Erkkitapio Siiroinen Oy 1970's
Riihimaki founded in 1910 Finland’s biggest glass manufacturer from the 1920′s until the 70′s. Renamed Riihimaen Lasi Oy. Chief Designers included Helena Tynell (in 1946), Nanny Still (in 1949), and Tamara Aladin (in 1959).
These designers pushed the boundaries using every glass-forming technique, including mould-blowing, pressing, centrifugal-casting, and casing, as well as adding some fabulous decorative details by cutting, engraving, sand blasting and polishing. The factory closed in 1990 with no new peices coming onto the market.
NO RETURNS OR REFUND - USED ITEM